Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: New Message boards

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys as you can tell we got upgraded the other day to the new message boards. It will run slow until they iron all the bugs out. 90Civicrider thanks for updating your side of the site. I think I lost the Moderators also. I will have to request Ben L, Habib, Marked001 and 91zc for mod access again unless you guys dont want to be mods anymore. Also there is some pretty cool features on the new message boards like Instant Messages, no smiley faces and it should let us use avatars. Also check out the Instant UBB code, now everyone should be able to post pics easy. Ill look around and see how to use the new features. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member red4thgencivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2001
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup it's really slow over here. Mainly when you open a thread. I'm liking it so far. You can even change the background color. Let's just hope they get it moving a little faster.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, we need to get avatars workin so I can have my 'boobies' avatar [img]smile.gif[/img] hehe.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member red4thgencivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2001
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heh, yeah there ya go. You should be able to do it, it says you can upload a custom one or something like that.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How do I upload my own avatar?

    The image you want to upload must be located on your computer. Go into your profile. In the section labeled "Your Avatar" there is a link to upload a custom avatar. When you click on it a new window will appear. Use the browse button to locate the location of the avatar on your computer. The click on the upload button. When the upload is completed you will need to return back to your profile. Next in the avatar drop down menu select "Custom". Now click the button at the bottom of the page to update your profile. Your avatar will now be used when you post as long as the moderator of a forum has not turned them off in their forum.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ben L's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    472
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    i'm liking it so far too..it runs a little slow but not too bad. i can't wait to figure out all the new features.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sastanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I see it dude...big-*** swinging boobies!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, I dont want it that big....but I think it resizes it for you no matter what [img]frown.gif[/img] and what's up w/ this censoring??


    edit: I think I got rid of the censoring shit...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 29, 2002 10:46 AM: Message edited by: marked001 ]</font>

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Test

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ben L's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    472
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how do you like these? [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •